10 December 2020
Digital Account Executive
We are looking for an energetic and confident individual to join our client service team!
We are a strategic creative agency looking for a Digital Account Executive to join our multi-disciplinary team of thinkers, designers and developers. This key role will be working with our small but highly-skilled team to manage and deliver projects, as part of our fast-paced client services department.
With over 15 years of experience in brand and digital design, we innovate and develop brands to create dynamic, beautifully-executed concepts. We build brands in every sector with presence, purpose and power, thorough gaining an insight into the clients brand, audience, market and requirements. We provide a personal service to every client that offers the best creative solution for their brand.
- To represent the company and act as the voice of authority for digital projects
- Delivery of comprehensive website proposals – analysis of problems, direction on the solution, recommendations of platforms and functionality, costs and schedule planning
- Confident in scoping out and set realistic milestones for projects and to monitor the progress of these through to successful completion
- Management of multiple teams/suppliers at varying levels to complete brochure site and e-commerce projects
- Working closely with the client services team to ensure the delivery of projects and associated invoicing
Skills and experience:
- Technical understanding of websites, digital platforms and application
- Knowledge or experience working with HTML, CSS, PHP and to keep up to date with relevant changes and updates in the digital sector
- Able to identify and capitalise on digital solutions for client’s in varying industries
- Forward-thinking and organised in planning projects and requirements
- A good initiative for solving problems and an eye for providing clients with high-quality solutions
- Confidence in engaging with clients directly to understand their needs and putting forward digital recommendations
- Experience in management of website/digital projects and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with control and efficiency
- A basic understanding of project management and email marketing platforms
- Open to coaching/training clients on CMS/e-commerce platforms and offering support on a broad range of these
- Reporting on projects, budgets, timelines, suppliers and co-ordination of site data – including traffic, analytics and sales
The candidate will be part of our Cheltenham team, who operate Monday to Friday. We are currently working from home but will require the candidate to be in the studio once we return there. Details of this can be discussed upon application.
Position available in January 2021. Salary experience dependant.
Please email your CV to [email protected]